grateful and thankful

I have really been excelling these past 3 days! I saw a friend I haven't seen in a while and we had drinks at a new place, and that's great enough! And that day was sunny and warm!

Yesterday, I reconnected with a friend and former co-worker, and we're going to hang out again soon, hopefully. and there was an event that had free clothes and food, and a live dj. It was a f****** blast!

Today, I saw someone that I met recently, and did some more of my psychology courses I started yesterday. The very basic intro to psychology. I only woke up this morning very motivated to do more of the miniature course. And I made it even smaller by skipping the Freud section. Skinner's observations on psychology are very interesting, though. All those Skinner made a lot of the ideas that we already had more condensed and explainable, this doctor came in with his own stuff. It's all very interesting!

Today was also the autonomous zine event. at first I thought people were having zinefest without me, but then I remembered when I saw the flyer that I actually did see the flyer for this event today. The official zine fest is supposed to be a virtual event this year, but the way I see it we had it today. It was in a park, no restrictions no rules nice big public place, and I got to scream about fascist police all I wanted!

more importantly, we were all spaced out period that should be a priority at any event. We could actually stand and talk to people without having to worry about being in someone else's way because someone will be tabled right next to them. I hope we always stay this radical and free.

I also informed someone that pride did take place this year period it was under a very similar format where it wasn't really recognized as it was. all they told us was that they were going to parade through loring Park in a huge protest. They didn't tell us there would be speakers (or maybe they did), and people would  be sitting and relaxing in the park. But it was terribly hot and humid that day. A lot of people that knew about it didn't go because f*** that.

And I reconnected with someone that I haven't seen since December. We saw each other a little bit in May but only once for a few minutes. But it was great to talk and see that person in person, and they seem more relaxed to now.

I've had by the past few days. I'm very tired but very happy.

Comments

Popular Posts