I get to not think about the hearing for a few days

I just turned in my evidence and witness statements, and I'm issuing this subpoena to this other dumbass in a little bit. Even having to deal with the justice system has caused me such anxiety. That starts shaking so hard whenever I get something from the court, even though there's nothing bad coming, because there's no reason to. 

Has been playing time to give this a lot of thought, and if the petitioners is threatened as she says she is why she never called the police? that's why we have the system that we have, so things like this don't happen innocent people like me. There's no police report. that means anyone can go into court and say anything, but there's no police report to verify any actual danger. Some of the stuff I'm being accused of only takes one instance of to get a harassment restraining order, but she set with this alleged harassment for a year. None of this makes sense, and I'm looking forward to the judges commentary on this.

trauma and anxiety side, I've learned a lot, and this is actually really fun.

Comments

Popular Posts