anxiety tools

A lot of things along with the hearing for the harassment restraining order by someone I once trusted it's giving me a lot of stress and anxiety. I've taken up some long-term and short-term ways to deal with my anxiety.

I got a lock pick set, and that helps a lot! I got the idea to become a locksmith a few years ago, and this is helping me figure out that if I'm going to commit to that profession it's going to take a lot of patience. But the relief I feel from anxiety when I successfully pick a lock is worth it. I have a little hobby set, admittedly so, but the technique is the same for any basic lock. If I were to become a lock pick apprentice I would learn a lot more.

I also started a skincare routine. That might be a weird way to handle anxiety for some, but I take it up as a hobby because there are so many different products to try! And make sure to moisturize my body at least twice a day. For my face, I've started using a lot of different products. So far, I'm a huge fan of clay and mud masks! Sheet masks a little scary at first, because the cold wetness triggered my drowning response. It's been over a week, and I'm used to it now. 

There's so much stuff for faces. There's day cream, night cream, I serum, firming cream, mud mask, clay mask, foam, creams, jelly, a long list of things I don't even know about yet! I can't say I'm excited to try all of it, because my face is more sensitive, but I'm definitely going to try some of it!

I'm back to watching anime, and when I say that I'm saying I'm trying new anime that I've never heard of before. And I'm watching anime I heard about, like I started boogie pop phantom last night.

I did receive bad news last night, which affects my tech hobby and my love of smartphones: LG has made the announcement that they are cutting their cell phone division. This is very bad news having just purchase the LG stylo 6. This is bad news for anyone who just purchased an LG phone. We're only promised one more update, and then that's it. We're hoping they'll continue to support LG phones for as long as they can. I was a huge fan of lg, and they always brought new ideas to the table. Things that didn't work out went by to the wayside quickly. Things that did work out went into other phones. Such as the knock to wake feature, two cameras, three cameras, widescreen, they were the first ones to have cameras record in 1080p, and so many other things.

This is a death to the industry, because LG was always so innovative. They try, fail, try again, succeed, and then everybody cops their idea. LG was the average human being of the smartphone industry. There are moments we fail and there are moments we succeed, and there are moments where we succeed really big and might not get credit for it. An LG had everything in between. But LG also has other products like tvs, and there better known for their appliances. LG also works on Smart car parts. LG as a company is far from going anywhere. But the industry will definitely be taking a huge loss with how much of a huge innovator they were.

I'm taking on some techniques to hell while I'm into hearing, to keep myself grounded. The petitioner's attorney went out of her way to try to get into my skin today, but two things I noticed: the petitioner side isn't calling me to the witness stand. They have brought up addressing an issue with one of their witnesses that isn't listed on the affidavit. I submitted an objection, and if I can't submit a preemptive objection via, I will object in the hearing if something happens to the preemptive objection.

During the hearing, I'll have a friend here with me, and hopefully my fidget toy will be here by then. I just have to keep my cool during the hearing. The other side doesn't have a case, and I have to remain confident and grounded.

That's it for now!

Comments

Popular Posts