Is moving around so much taking it's toll?

 I'm feeling a lot, esply with having to move back out to the subs after only being in the cities for a week. I had to leave because of my host's family pushing their way in, but I can come back. Maybe I'm feeling really tired because I had to move again so soon when I was told I was ok for 2 to 4 weeks. My mind had settled into the situation, and that was uprooted. I'm where I currently am for a little more than 2 weeks, then I go to my next place for 2 weeks, and back to the other place on April 1st, then I'm there for 2 or 3 weeks, because that host is moving by May 1st. 

I'm raising money for AirBnBs after that, so I'm looking forward to being in AirBnBs, hopefully, until I leave, or have some inner city friends to stay with maybe a week or 2 before I leave. When I leave MN, the fun will REALLY be begin! Right now, I'm struggling for shelter so I can keep my little job, but when I leave here, I leave al that behind.

Comments

Popular Posts