I'm ok with it

A quick reflection on being called n-er, now that I've slept on it.

I've decided I'm not going to feel bad about school shootings. Knowing that school shootings happen in predominantly white schools usually perpetrated by white people, the chances that a kid that feels comfortable calling people n-er is going to be shot or trauma is pretty high, so I'm going to let white supremacist domestic terrorism work for me. 🤷🏽 

As a matter of fact, this leads to a good analogy. Let's say white male Mass shooters are the embodiment of white supremacy. They'll go into grocery stores in predominantly black neighborhoods and kill black people. They'll go to more mixed neighborhoods and kill people in grocery stores and movie theaters, and malls. And they'll also go to predominantly white neighborhoods and kill White people.

White supremacy doesn't care about anyone including white people. White supremacy also kills white people. So these white people feel comfortable calling black people slurs on the internet, I'm going to let their own white supremacy kill them. Because the white supremacy is going to kill us, anyway, and at the very least some of these white people can go down with us. White people not addressing white supremacy is them dying from their own hubris. 

Comments

Popular Posts