how low can Sarah victimizing herself though?

Blue enough, because by my standards she hit rock bottom today. She had the audacity, the caucasity, to send my friends an email victimizing herself over a message that I sent her holding her accountable for something else she did. She took a note off the refrigerator that was addressed to the other housemate thanking them for cleaning the bathroom and replacing the stuff in the bathroom. And I know she did it, because she did in her own quirky way. 

But what mental illness do you have to have to try to demonize me to my friends who are already clear that you don't have any value for my life, after that circus you pulled of time to guilt me for not moving out during a shelter-in-place because of a pandemic. And even went so far as to offer money for me to leave, and setting that up if I don't have an excuse to still be here, because there's money offered to help me leave. 

With all this inhumane and dehumanizing behavior that's already been committed, Sarah is just piling on more offences. And, yet,... all I have to do is appear and Sarah runs away.

Comments

Popular Posts