The dog baked at me again

Jeremy got into my face while we were having an argument, threatening to sue me for "property damage" because I "changed things without permission". Not that I actually damaged any property.

If that wasn't American white male privilege disgusting enough, he got in my face much less than 6 ft to try to intimidate me. Ne would be way more successful and possibly passing coronavirus, because he also wasn't wearing a mask and either was I. I'm going to get tested, and if I come back positive I know it was him. Of course, I'm going to sue him or both of them, if I can if I'm infected.


It would be foolhardy to leave out Sarah's involvement in this. What's Sarah doesn't understand is that a not response is a response. She'll do everything she can to escape accountability, without the understanding that it's inescapable if something happens. With me having everything in text and writing, I can prove that she didn't respond to my concerns, which she can be held responsible for.



Comments

Popular Posts