Jeremy's trying to weaponize the utilities again

Tim Burton's version of Lex Luthor AKA Jeremy is trying to sabotage my internet again, but it's already too late. I have an independent internet cable running directly into the house to my internet, and I have my Xfinity account where I can access the Wi-Fi hotspots that do reach into the basement.

CenturyLink sucks and everyone knows it. I looked up a tota toe comparison website between CenturyLink and XFinity that was last updated March of this year. Every service has its pros and cons, and cost could be a factor because both services have a wide range in their cost depending on the kind of service you have. I'm not saying I factually know why Jeremy switch back to centurylink, but I am saying that Jeremy has factually made sabotaging my internet access an issue directly about me as his own sick twisted idea of punishing me in the past. The sick twistedness of it is that he thinks he has some authority to be able to punish me. that way of thinking comes from white male privilege established in our system.

He's probably expecting some big explosive angry email and I'm still going to be chilling with Wi-Fi in my room. Making fun of him on the internet that I paid for with the Wi-Fi in my room.

Comments

Popular Posts