continuing to live out of airbnbs

I'm putting the energy out into the universe to keep me in airbnbs going through March until the trial is over to give me more time to figure out what to do.

I honestly can't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. At this point, I don't trust anybody that I would move in with to not be toxic. I don't want to continue to have to be forced to navigate situations with toxic people to maintain the basic need of housing stability. 

Moving around the way I'm doing it is it some kind of stress, but I would honestly rather do this than continue to live with such terrible people. In this situation, I'm not falling over myself and changing myself around to try to navigate situations to stay on good graces with people who either don't respect boundaries or don't make their boundaries clear and then wait until they're fed up with me to address them.

Affordable housing would also mean people being able to live alone if they want to. I would rather live with other people, but so far these people ain't it.

Comments

Popular Posts