Noise Cancelling Headphones/ 33/ AirBnb

I've made it another year around the sun!

I have discovered noise cancelling headphones and crocs and I AM FULLY EQUIPPED TO TREAT WHITE PEOPLE THE SAME WAY THEY TREAT PEOPLE OF COLOR! I learned about a study that shows that white people's brains register black and brown people the same way they register objects! I use the NCH isn't ignore them, and the crocs to add even more comfort while I do it!

 

I've been living in AirBnbs for 2 months, and I still have until Jan to go. Hopefully, I find long-term housing by then! I'm fine with traveling and moving, but this type of situation is unpleasant, in a way. I am enjoying living in all these different houses and neighborhoods, tho! At the same time, airbnb is one of the reasons why I can't find housing, and is one of he larger reasons why it's so hard to pass any affordable housing ords. It's the snake that eats it's own tail.

I'm looking forward to the future, tho!

Comments

Popular Posts