Celebrated ny first 420 yesterday!

Yesterday was so great! I won the first raffle at my favorite store, and got two vapes with it!

Runtz they buy green post and Lemon Haze vape by Zombi Extrax. Both great vapes, and great strains!

I wanted to get another CBD FX CBD vape, but they were all malfunctioned. It was explained to me that the Vapes work fine everywhere else but the elevation changes in Arizona mess up the vapes. That being said, those CBDFX Vapes are very sensitive, because the other vapes aren't seeming to have a problem.

I did get some CBD effects CBD body cream, on the stores 20% discount for any CBD or THC products. 

Then I went to my favorite tea house in downtown Flagstaff, and the place was empty! I got a booth and relaxed until I went back to the store for the big 420 drawing! I didn't win any round in that raffle, but it was great to just be there!

The pictures were taken at the tea House. I took a video of the 420 raffle... That is still uploading, as of right now.

Great day! 

Comments

Popular Posts