purple punch helps me not spiral into disappointment depression

I'm glad that my marijuana therapy is working. I was so dejected because community action teams of Flagstaff changing their policies to exclude transient people to take part in their volunteer and work program. I had participated in both the programs before, so I felt very kicked out by people that I thought knew me to some degree. I felt so kicked in the stomach. Also kicked while I'm down.

It genuinely felt like a breakup, because it is, because I care about my relationships with the community. I also felt very put out, as a person that thought I was in good rapport with some people. Now I can't even use them as references because they're going to treat me like I don't exist.

But then I took a few hits of purple punch! I just couldn't bring myself to be sad anymore! It calmed me right down. I'm already aware that there will be other opportunities that will be happy to have me that I can spend my time on, and the purple crunch just brought that forward so I can get over my feelings about the Flagstaff group. 

The greater issue is that there isn't much to do in Flagstaff, so now that cats has put me out and the shelter that I'm staying in his unsafe I may as well leave Flagstaff.

Purple punch didn't change my situation. It helped me not be so sad about people who don't care about me. It helps me look on the brighter side that I know I can find better people. It helped me take off the rose colored glasses and put on the purple colored glasses!

I have a tendency to dwell on disappointments, to the points where I obsess over it and it's really bad for my mental health. Purple Punch pulled me out of that! 

Comments

Popular Posts