antibiotics hit hard - medical appointments

My first antibiotic treatment really zapped me. I have the stuff or you're not supposed to lay down for at least 30 minutes after you take it, but I was so knocked out!

I can feel the infection in my body running from the antibiotics and it's disturbing and relieving at the same time. This is me for 2 weeks, and I'm limiting my outdoor exposure. I'm slowly but surely getting my energy and appetite back. I'm lucky I was able to sit on this infection for as long as I was without anything major happening.

The reason why I didn't pick up on the signs is because I was already having a discharge from the time that I got tear gasped in 2020, and I went to planned Parenthood and nothing about a cyst came up in any of my results.

I'm going to go back to planned Parenthood for a checkup when I get back to Minneapolis. I have a lot of checkups and what not to do when I get back to Minneapolis.

The most pressing matter right now is my thyroid. Saying that, assuming all will go well with antibiotics and this infection. I'm currently looking for housing in Minneapolis and I'm going to start making medical appointments after I buy my ticket, so I don't have to wait when I get back.

Comments

Popular Posts