almost a week since weed

I started getting cluster headaches when I ingested cannabis, and my head still feels kind of woozy. I do get light headaches, but I'm thinking it's with all this stuff going on in my body right now. Cannabis takes about a week to leave the system, and it's been over a week for me.

I'm hoping to go back to enjoying cannabis very soon. I'm going to wait until I'm done with my antibiotics first.

I am also having a weird feeling in my head, but I had a CT scan and they said that there's nothing wrong with my brain. I'm thinking it might be the environment or the infection. Desert radiation is very underrated. I'm thinking I'll feel better when I get home, but if I don't I'll go back to the ER in Minneapolis. I'll be sitting there for hours, but they're going to tell me what's going on eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts