cyst infection and thyroid

So the pain that I've been feeling in my stomach for almost a year now is not pre ulcer. It was a cyst that ruptured, and I've just been sitting with the stuff because it's been reacting to pain medication. Now I'm on antibiotics for the infection.

I also got the news that my left thyroid has been growing. It's not thyroid nodules. My left thyroid has expanded into my sternum which is causing my chest pain. 

I very thankfully have the money to get back to Minneapolis so I can get the medical attention I needed by more trusted educated people. I'm not that excited about going back to Minneapolis just for the sake of being back in Minneapolis. There's a lot wrong with Hennepin County and Minnesota. I'm very much ready to move later this year.

In the meantime, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing my friends again, celebrating my 35th birthday with my friends, and starting my transitional stuff. The goal is to look totally different by the end of this year. I'm going to start using k tape, use testosterone to drop my voice, and Pierce a lot of my head area. Gauges, septum piercing, maybe even nose bridge piercings. Still considering lip piercings. Not currently considering eyebrow piercings, but maybe start wearing makeup to do weird stuff in my eyebrows, or maybe shave my eyebrows off and do makeup eyebrows for a while.

Most of the stuff I've been documenting in videos, but I shunt neglect my text blog.

Comments

Popular Posts