celebrations, all around!

I'm celebrating Valentine's day early!


And I passed most of my heavy equipment vehicle operations training. I just failed the forklift training.

it's ironic it how I thought that would be the easiest, and yet everything else moved a lot easier and more quickly. but the people involved, certainly didn't help the situation. I'm going to see if there's any official thing that I can file a complaint with the Institute with, because I feel like their lack of communication contributed to my situation.

And the instructor absolutely sucked. He couldn't take criticism, nor did he understand the different level of instruction that I needed as somebody who doesn't already know how to drive. The day of the classroom session people were telling him that he they needed more help, he's kept trying to move at the same pace. And then today I told him I don't know how to drive, and he still gave me the same instruction put me in the same area as the other students. and I pointed out my name to him so he wouldn't call it out, and deadname me in front of everyone, and he still called out like a fucking idiot. that was the first thing that happened that I knew would make this not go well. He has no reciprocation any kind of communication outside of his other white/ male friends. 

But I can't say the rest of the training went well, and I'm celebrating the completion of the training along with early Valentine's day. And I passed most of the classes! I only failed one, because the instructor was inadequate.

UPDATE AS I AM WRITING THIS:

they have decided to expel me due to not being good fit. Of course I didn't say anything specific. But basically I complain too much. But all that's going to do is make the review and faster. I'm me, so I'll be fine no matter what. It's them that needs stuff.

And they didn't answer my question about who I talk to you about them. Which I take as a quick pass on escaping accountability. But all that does is make this review I'm putting together move faster.

I am wondering if they're going to give me this certificate and certification that I did earn from the second training, but I'm not going to sweat it. It would be the decent thing of them to do to give me what I earned, but I don't have any expectations.

Comments

Popular Posts