the pajama party, New year's day potluck, and back

being at the pajama party 4 nights in a row was magical. I met so many great people, had so much different from the drink, and was surrounded by positive energy! I was barely on social media, which helps no matter what.

While I was out I emailed my housemates about concerns of their cat. when I got back, it was clear that they were only making changes because they are afraid of me and not because I actually considered my point of view when I brought up concerns. There were cans with sharp edges exposed in the refrigerator. The living room looks like the garage has made had been living in it for a few days while myself and the other housemates were gone.

I had my New year's day gathering, to which I'm glad that they knew that they were not invited. I had my friends over which made a lot more positive energy after a short break to recuperate from all the socializing I did at the pajama party. I'm sad that quite a few people aren't able to make it this year, but the people that show up for the people that matter! We had great food, and ate a lot of chocolate! We watched anime crimes division, and some win compilations to start off our year!

And today, or yesterday, there's cat poop that's been sitting in the litter box for hours. in the email that I sent while I was on my staycation it was directly addressing that issue. They really don't learn anything or take any criticism. I really hope that I'm the last person for whom they are problem to. But, I really feel bad for their cat. I have the autonomy to leave the situation, unlike that animal.

Comments

Popular Posts