my ride/ may

The world is falling apart in the United States is going down in flames, as it deserves. unfortunately, everything I love has to go first, but hopefully the flames will work their way up. It's the rich people that put us all in these situations that deserve to burn.

It's weird seeing people my age trying to stay inside, because we're the least vulnerable. we are the ones who need to be outside catching it so we can get it and recover and then spread the herd immunity.

But in the meantime, my ride canceled their tour plans but it's still volunteering to take me down to Iowa. I'm trying to see if I can find a place in Iowa and find a place here to stay until May. I reached out to a co-op house project see if they would let me in at the tenant. According to them, they have plenty of rooms available! it would still be a matter of finding a job afterwards, but having a place to stay with put my mind very much at ease. I know that things will work out the way they're supposed to, though. No matter what that looks like.

Comments

Popular Posts