Stress-FULL

March has been a wild ride, and I know there's more to come! today started a two-week-long shelter-in-place ordinance in Minnesota. Of course I don't see anything good coming out of this, because that leaves homeless people are subject to being penalized for being homeless. One more thing on top of that pile.

And then there's my own problem where I'm sheltered in place with these assholes, and a new person coming in... Or so they say. I honestly don't believe there's a new person coming in, but I will when I see it. And, if that's true, I will properly inform the person that these people are shady.

I'm not happy about going back into the basement, and it's worse now. They started working, when they discovered another problem and and they left the room the way it was, including the ceiling sagging, and now some of the things that hold up the ceiling tiles are bent. It's not great, but it's still better than being homeless.

They can we money getting an eviction, or maybe they can even have the police eject me, but if they do anything I'll tell everyone and effect their reputation. Putting someone that's been living in place for a year or during a pandemic and shelter in place won't be a good look! We'll see what happens!

I'm done being shattered about my plans all being cancelled. I'm going with the flow now. I have to.

Comments

Popular Posts