edible cannabis part 1 the reaction

I had some marijuana gummies. I was assured that they were low-dosage, so I bummed it two off some friends.

with the first gummy, had alcohol in my system. And I felt dizzy, but nothing terrible happened.

With the second gummy I waited 48 hours and had no alcohol in my system. At first, I slowly but surely got high, it was nothing unmanageable and it didn't sneak up on me. I feel like shortly after I was high, there was a pressure in my head that felt like a fluid motion that went from the back of my head to the top of my head and then I felt pressure on my sinuses. my heart rate sped up and I started shaking because I started freaking out, and I got up and started pacing with my phone in my hand ready to call 911. I know that the worst case scenario that is also extremely rare is that I would have a seizure, and even without being able to respond the locator on my phone would tell emergency responders where the call is coming from. They would send someone or something to my house.

I eventually got very sleepy as it was going on 2 hours past the time I usually go to bed, and maybe the Cannabis had something to do with that as well. when I laid down, the pressure subsided, and I was able to fall asleep peacefully. I had a very grounded dream. It was about two people that met either at school or online, and one of them knew that they weren't interested in having sex, and the other one wanted to have sex with that person. the person was turned down with a platonic relationship on the table, and the person later questioned if they wanted to have sex with that other person due to social pressure or if they were actually interested in having sex. 

their relationship flourishes platonically, and the other people around them disrespect them for not having sex with each other. Eventually, the other people stop caring and leave them alone. The friends become respected community figures to other people. and then I woke up, with very minimal pollen allergy reaction. I've been having terrible allergies and waking up very congested the past few days. 

I also had some light diarrhea, but I've been having stomach issues for the past few days. I woke up at some point in the night with terrible stomach cramps, but they only lasted a few minutes and I was able to go right back to sleep afterwards. And then after I woke up, I was pooping throughout the day oh, and my stomach didn't feel great about it. I have lemon ginger tea that has been helping, but I don't know if that's related to the Cannabis or not on that particular day.

The following day, I had some light dizziness spells throughout the day come alongside the diarrhea. I assumed I had some kind of cannabis hangover, and didn't worry about it. Today I feel back to normal. It's been another 48 hours.

Comments

Popular Posts