more about the fake no contact order

Posting a fake lawsuit document is classist at least and racist at most, but it was funny!

I'll bet they could never guess that someone was that was held back in school three times, dropped out at 16, and got their GED many years after dropping out because math so difficult wouldn't be able to spot a fake document. And this person is a college professor, mind you. The smartest of the smart, right? Knowledge isn't power. The application of knowledge is power. Staying school isn't important, and for some people staying in school make you stupider.

 The application of my experiences and guidance from my friends in the internet helped me spot a fake document. Thanks to being in poverty, I've been in various systems long enough to know what legal documents look like. And one of my friends we did we pointed out that a judge wouldn't sign something like that, which led me to look up what no contact orders look like - and this ain't it!

Something I didn't put on the paper itself is that in an order, they would list the violated sanction and then bullet list the different meanings of harassment as defined by Minnesota state law and mark the one that I violated. That was also not done. The state wouldn't refer to me by any alias, and both the plaintiff and the defendant full name to be spelled out. Something that people might have to do more research to find out is that restraining orders are issued annually, and as you can see this one that's dated for two years. That's not a thing that happens.

But even without the in-depth research, at the first glance here's what anyone may be able to pick up on. It was the wrong paper, the wrong font, the paper head imperfections, no judge signature, not delivered by Sheriff or in the mail, the wrong format, and no State header, and no information to contact the Court of Appeals, in the event I want to contest the restraining order.

I'm about to use the word that no one likes: These people think I'm retarded. That word is just as offencive as this action to to assume that I would believe this is real and I would not do any research. Sarah is the definition of insanity. She keeps antagonizing me, and then when I best her, she runs away like I'm the one who's done something wrong and I'm a threat. She is a tacky slut, in terms of the word the original definition of a girl that doesn't keep her room clean. Referring to her mental room to think this is acceptable content.

This fake document was posted on the refrigerator after I send her an email telling her that I'm trying to move out, but stay in Minneapolis which is a change to my original plans to leave the state of Minnesota. An email I also said that I don't want any input because nothing comes from a genuine place of care from Sarah due to Sarah's gaslighting, stonewalling, and being willing to displace me during a pandemic. Reform of displacement was in Sarah trying to find places to pay my first month's rent or pay for a month of Air B&B so I would leave the house, but of course with no backup if my plans continue to change - which they did.

Later, Sarah tried to use the new housemate and the $500 that was given to me to help me relocate as a means to try to guilt me into reasons for not leaving. These are the reasons why I said that Sarah will keep any interference or input. I essentially told Sarah and Jeremy to leave me alone because they're both terrible people. I also called Jeremy out on the most recent event of the cowardice behavior of trying to gang up on me when the new housemate brought up an issue with me.

Sarah thought this was some kind of one up on already being told that I don't want her to talk to me. "Let's make a fake restraining order to show that negro!" And this has to be a form of gaslighting and intimidation to make a fake legal document. However, it turned into the laughingstock of Minneapolis, because I'm definitely going to wear this in public! It will make its public debut tomorrow at the Gorge Floyd Memorial!


Comments

Popular Posts