edible cannabis part 2 the medical

I talked to a doctor yesterday and today. The first doctor I talked to didn't know anything about cannabis, and was unfortunately kind of shamy about it.

the second doctor I talked to specialize in the medical marijuana field, and verbalized that it might have been a high blood pressure reaction. I was advised to not get any more Street cannabis from that vendor, and maybe not to pretake and Street cannabis altogether, but the professional was not adverse to medical marijuana usage. 

As someone who has normal and low blood pressure in their history, I'm not surprised that they would be something out there that would affect my blood pressure. 

I told the doctor about the pressure in my head and how my sinuses hurt, and that I freaked out and my heart rate sped up and I started pacing. I know it's extremely rare, but marijuana gives some people seizures. I was ready to call 911 in case I was having a seizure. but after a few minutes of that I got so sleepy I just went to bed, and accepted the possibility of dying. When I laid down, the pressure subsided and I was able to fall asleep peacefully.

The medical marijuana professional doctor said that aside from the head pressure and the allergies, the marijuana did everything else it was supposed to do. I did become more relaxed and it sounds like it help me with my quality of sleep. It also helps that I didn't have any disturbing dreams. The reason why the doctor wasn't averse to medical marijuana is because they would be able to keep track of how much I have, and adjust it to my needs to not have the adverse reaction of high blood pressure.

I also told the doctor that when I did it with alcohol in my system I felt a pressure in my head like my brain was swelling, and I told them about what I know about brain swelling with the use of LSD. But I also questioned that if that were happening what I be able to feel it. The doctor was also very helpful with that information. 

I got high, I got the munchies, I got the cottonmouth. Everything else is normal. 

I'm willing to take advice, so I'm probably not going to get any more products from that vendor, and probably not do any more Street cannabis in general. If I can settle down with stable housing, I will consider medical marijuana.

Comments

Popular Posts