talking with the moderator

I felt better talking to the moderator, to be honest with myself. even if there's nothing that can be done about the situation with the housemates, it feels good to be able to let it all out on someone. talking to someone help sort things out, and questions that you may not have thought about are asked.

but there really isn't anything that a moderator will tell them that I'm afraid to tell them. I'm not afraid to tell them anything. They're the ones who are afraid of me.

But I really don't have anything that I want to see, or any expectations. In deciding to move out, it doesn't matter. if what I wanted really matter now this would be happening in the first place. but if the situation at this house was decent, I probably wouldn't have gotten in here in the first place, and I'd probably be a much bigger trouble. who knows what that timeline looks like. In this timeline, I've benefited off of a disastrous situation. and since the root of the situation prefers disaster, I am now undesirable to the situation, now that there is no living buffer between. The problem is going to be here after I leave, because they are the problem. And I can only hope that they take the advice to not invite anyone else in here with them, until they saw their problems, or keep their problems to themselves.

BUT THE TRAVEL EXPENSES ARE COVERED!

Comments

Popular Posts