the past few days, the end of November

After the mod meeting and I went to get amazing food with a friend! we have to call or text to someone to get in. it's like a secret club and it felt very exciting! It's a good way to keep out the riffraff, too. 

The next day, the plan was to go to the gym with a different friend, but they do one time only guest passes. that's the first time I've ever heard of a gym doing that, but I'm sure it's not unique. But I would rather not support that. We skipped that get dinner! It felt really good to be able to pay for my friend for as much as they pay for me! 

today, my meeting got canceled because one was sick and the other one needed rest. 

Still looking forward to national potluck day! I have something to contribute this year, which is new. 


Comments

Popular Posts