a low level narcissist?

I overheard my housemate ralking to someone about an email. I can't confirm nor deny if it was my email, but if it was they're showing the email two people are completely outside the situation that only know their side story to seek validation. I feel satisfied that my message has some sort of impact on them, but it's disturbing that they're drawing in ignorant spectators as unknowing enablers. I'm very disappointed that they aren't interested in changing their ways, but there's nothing I can do about it, and when I leave here it's not my business. But that's something way more Sinister than the surface level. That's encroaching into narcissism and sociopathy - taking into account everything else that's happened. Ironically, I started to consider if that same housemate is a low-level narcissist. I'll take this as my confirmation.

Comments

Popular Posts