all of the names besides George Floyd's and 400 years

my physical and mental health seem to be trading off spaces, and now that I've gotten things more in line with my physical self, my mental health is feeling topsy-turvy. can someone be overloaded on being woke? I feel like I know everything and I have a good understanding what's going on but yet I feel so confused. It's like everyone suddenly. Woke and then suddenly I didn't need to be so now I don't know what to do. Should I post my own protest? Maybe I should do something. I've been wanting to write a story, but now that I have my internet back in a good position, my mental health isn't feeling like writing a fanfiction. I always knew that things were bad, and there are a lot of opportunities that I haven't been offered in different ways I've been perceived just for my race, but now it's like everything is starting to come into the realm of general consciousness of how black people have been fucked over. It's like I'm now accepting the over 400 years of trauma, and I don't know what to do with it.

 I don't know.

Comments

Popular Posts