I was surprised it took me this long to have a dream about police brutality

I just had a dream about police brutality. I was in the store looking through first person, and I don't know why I was there. But the owner's son was there, and I think someone called the police they can give us breaking in or the police are passing by and saw someone in the store and decide to be assholes. The police busted in and started arresting the man for trespassing while he was saying his father owns the store. They pulled out their guns yelling about how he was resisting, and someone shot a gun shot that wasn't inside the building and they all looked away. I called his father is they were taking him outside to arrest him, and his father showed up thinking that the police were there because they were being robbed. His father showed up with a shotgun barrel sticking out of the window of his vehicle, and before anyone could explain that his dad, they started shooting into the car. By this point, the entire crowd of community members were there, and they all witnessed the public execution. People were crying, angry, and started yelling fuck the police. I don't remember how his son reacted as they put him into the cop car and drove off. The next day, they got the son out and burned down the precinct. A different group also doxxed to the individual police officers and made their home addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses public information. 

Maybe not necessarily the world I want to live in, but as long as the police are killing innocent black, mentally ill, lgbtq, women, and poor people there needs to be consequences. And we can't leave it up to the system that authoritarianism build to make sure the dogs suffer these consequences appropriately.


Comments

Popular Posts