vaccinated/streetmedic training/travel 2021

I got accepted into the Northstar collective Street mediter training, so I got vaccinated. I got Johnson & Johnson, so I wouldn't have to go back.

I'm very excited to be accepted to this training that I've been trying to get into for three or four years minus the covid year. I had a job every time the training would come around, pre-covid. I was apprehensive about getting vaccinated, until I got accepted into the training. It was such a great idea before I did it. 

I had a fever for hours, because it was slow but quick to onset. I felt it coming on hours before it hit the hardest. And when it hit, my whole body was on fire. The worst thing about my vaccine side effects was definitely the fever. I had nausea, and the fever comes muscle aches. The whole thing was terrible. There's only a few people I would wish something like that on. People say getting the vaccine is better than getting covid, which is still true. The difference between the vaccine and covid is going to be the respiratory and heart issues left after covid, because no one ever fully recovers. At the same time, I will continue to not begrudge anyone who doesn't want to get vaccinated, while not harassing others that do want to get vaccinated.

I'm planning on traveling for a little bit, after my training later this month. I've been through a lot, and I think I deserve a vacation. I'm going to go back to the Northeast to see if I can get some places that I couldn't get to last time; Portland maine, Washington dc, Baltimore maryland. Of course, I would pass through Pittsburgh Pennsylvania on my way back to Minnesota.

I'm not planning on living in Minnesota too long after the trial for the other three former officers involved in George Floyd's murder. I'll start looking for opportunities in other states, move around, and see where I land next! I trust that my skills is a medical make me a lot more valuable and make a lot of radical opportunities easy for me to obtain!



Comments

Popular Posts