white supremacist court system and money

The court system upheld white supremacy and my landlord got the harassment restraining order against me. Now I'm getting evicted.

This may seem like a loss, but my landlord didn't get everything they wanted, and they did all this to be able to get me evicted before the eviction moratorium was lifted. And, of course, an eviction would affect my future housing opportunities. However, none of this has happened fast enough for it to be terribly damaging. We're not looking at Tim to renew the eviction moratorium after it expires on July 30th because the vaccines are readily available to the population regardless of age and employment now. 

There's a victory in them going through all of this to be able to get me evicted only a month before the eviction moratorium is up.

The fact is, the other option was just wait until the eviction moratorium is lifted, and evict me normally. They wouldn't have had to do court and pay attorneys for that. I got my victory and then some, because they spend a lot of money on getting me out of the house. My landlords aren't making nearly as big of a dent as I'm making. And I won't be there when someone else comes into their lives to make and even bigger than. Honestly, I hope someone comes in and completely ruins their lives. Someone, or something. Although I do have my preferences on what I've observed would be more effective, I'm not picky.


Comments

Popular Posts