morning pill regiment

My morning as of November 14th of 2021.

Three low dosage vitamin d, two 10 mg CBD, one allergy pill, one allergy nasal spray not depicted, one turmeric, one magnesium, one Tylenol, one anxiety pill.

I started anxiety meds on Thursday at twice a day and I start three times a day on wednesday. I'm looking forward to it because that's the same day as my dental exam to see what's going on with my tooth which is the reason why I'm taking the tylenol.

How I got on the anti-anxiety pills:

A few days ago my stomach made a weird sound, like emptying out of shampoo bottle sound. And then I felt a warm sensation spread through my lower abdomen. Not painful, but uncomfortable. Of course, it happened at night so I stayed up until 3:00 a.m. worried about what's going on. I observed experiencing no pain for those following hours and finally went to sleep. I woke up early the next day to be one of my clinics first calls! I got a phone appointment and I told the doctor what happened and the doctor said "Tums, bruh." I responded saying that I was hoping that I could get something that my insurance would cover because I don't have any money right now.

The doctor understood my plight and proceeded to ask me about my anxiety. I've been going to that clinic for the most part of 5 years and they normally do a depression test with every appointment, but that was my first anxiety test. I told the doctor right off the bat that I'm a fucking mess and pass the anxiety test with flying colors! They started me off on the lowest dosage which is 7.5 and will go up in a month if need be with the follow-up appointment.

Comments

Popular Posts