some guy worried about a high pregnant woman making the situation worse

have you ever wanted to slap everyone?

I was just on the bus, and this random dude Sat next to this woman who is very obviously going through some things. Easy to assume that she's homeless and hi, and she's also pregnant.

So he gets up next to her and fucking freaks her out because he's leaned all into her space like he owns the fucking place. 

She jumps up because she's afraid of him, and won't sit back down. She's wobbling all over the place, and he's going on about how she's high and concerned about the baby and trying to help her. I get between them because I'm pissed off at him because she's still wobbling and standing and trying to demand that she sit down when she's obviously anti authority at this point.

I get between them and try to get her to sit down, and he's still behind me talking about she's high and he's concerned about the baby and I get completely in his line of vision because at this point I'm really ready to fucking knock this dude out!

She says I was mining my own business sitting before and now it's a problem, and I tell her I agree with her and I don't know what the fuck this dude's problem is and I continue to beg her to sit down. 

She asked me if this is my stop, and I say it is and I get off the bus, and the dude has moved away from her, and she sits back down after we're both out of her face.

I'm just glad she eventually sat back down and the dude eventually went on with whatever he's doing, hopefully he's not still on the bus and tried to bother her again. 

Comments

Popular Posts