stay in love?

I feel like people lose the romance because they get used to each other and they don't necessarily start ignoring each other's love languages, but they stop doing the kissy and huggy thing because they just get used to each other.

I don't want that to happen. I want everyday with my partner to be a new day and we both treated as such! And if we can acknowledge that learning is a lifetime experience, then that means it never gets old. 

Cam And I have already decided to be together for years, and something that will help be not letting things get old. I've seen the couples dynamics where they learn each other's love languages and navigate the space accordingly, and I feel like everybody wants that, but people are genuinely afraid of somebody knowing them that well. I'm not afraid of shit! I'm in love and I dive headfirst into everything that I feel, including this! ☯️

Comments

Popular Posts