tell off and resolve

Unbeknownst to the other two housemates, I learned how one has made is used as a way to avoid conflict by the other housemate. An emotional and mental human shield, at the cost of this person's reputation - without a doubt.

The human shield sent me an email, which I didn't read, and made I don't trust that person - now clear on their position. That person sent a reply to that email 3 different times - a direct reply to the conversation, to the email telling both of them that they are to contact me on a different email, and to the new email. But, the true heat is not sought, for I did not get a handwritten note, a text message, a phone call, or an in-person confrontation. sending the same email 3 times does it mean you have the brass ass ovaries to deal with me.

At the same time, get on the human shield for respecting boundaries. I did say in the e-mail that all of our contact is still continue to be email, so everything is in writing. Good job not letting anger make you into a threat. Good to know your reputation still needs a little bit to you. Wouldn't be a good look...

the decay of our relationship is no consequence to the rest of the house. as long as I don't have a problem with the person who makes the decisions, I'm fine. We're fine. Their human shield doesn't make any of the decisions, so I remove that factor from the equation, so anything that person that actually runs things has to say will have to take the responsibility and accountability for their own words. I look forward to a future of passive aggressive "I want to say something but I can't" sighs, that I've learned to identify in this area!

Comments

Popular Posts