the new era (time and again)

Judging by the locks put on the doors, I'm guessing that the person who move their stuff and is now the new housemate. I kind of thought they would be moving in, but it was never clearly expressed to me. as much as I hope this new person move in, and as much as I hope they would be a troublemaker, they're showing problematic tendencies that are familiar to me from a previous housemate from my previous house.

I was hoping that if I had to overlap with this person they would be a whole new can of worms, but I guess people around here can be the same type of problematic. Being toxic and problematic seems to come in the same few small brands, in this area. It's boring, but at least it's easy to identify, and I can make it easy to navigate. I can make it easy to decide if you want to even put up with it.

no matter what happens, I'll probably be here until mid-to-late May. I'm definitely trying to get out of here by June. Whatever happens with the new person is definitely those other two idiots problem. I just hope that we can get along, while we give the other to hell. That would make things a lot better and a lot easier for both of us.  will only be living together for a month or two. I know how to stay on my good graces for that long. And if we genuinely get along, they'll be no need for stress.

it's just that I'm concerned because this housemate is doing stuff that a previous House made at my previous house did. I wanted that person to leave, but they didn't because the person that let them in one of them to stay. There are a lot of similarities. The person moved in without me being clear about the situation. the difference is I initially encouraged this person to move in because their stuff is already here, because when this first started they were looking at a different place.

the other person flipped cars out of our small space. This person will also be doing a business out of our place, albeit more ethical. the other person did hard drugs, and I don't see any signs of that being an issue. not that it's really any of my business, but that other person did do something that was an interference in relation to the drug use. If this person doesn't, I'm none the wiser.

I'm hoping for the best of our short time of living together.

Comments

Popular Posts