rejected restraining order

This... dumbass...

After I told my landlord's to f*** off, this dumbass b**** filed a restraining order against me. It gets rejected, so we have a hearing which is on January 6th. If I don't show up to the hearing, she gets the restraining order. But all I have to do is show up, and she won't get it. There isn't made it very clear that she's more interested in getting the last word than peace. She wants to live in a world where she gets to blow me off when I expressed concerns instead of actually accepting things to where they are.

It's completely racist to say she feels threatened by me. And she hasn't exhibited any threatened to behavior. We recently been in the same space together multiple times, which isn't something a threatened person to participate in.

If Sarah shows and I don't, they automatically rule in her favor. If our judge is anti-black but not anti-semitic, the rule in her favor. But, anything else would have them rule against her. We might get assigned a mediator, which will cost us both money.

It's the cognitive dissonance and the racism. It really is.


Comments

Popular Posts