the most recent email/text I sent to those knuckleheads

my Spidey senses are tingling, so I'm going to say right now I'm rejecting whatever drama y'all are trying to brew up.

I am respectfully asking you to stop manufacturing situations that will trigger a reaction that is most likely coming from my lifetime trauma or my generational trauma. It would really be a waste of time, because now that I see that's what's been going on it's not going to work anymore. all this started because I said some stuff you didn't like, and it spiraled into the mess that it is now. I'm 32 years old, and I'm the youngest person in the house but we're all about to grow up now.

I am going to ask you the favor of treating me like a human being, and allowing me to have a peaceful place to rest from the pandemic and civil war.

In return, I plan to contribute to a peaceful household and whatever financial means I can within my capacity. I would like to continue that until it is safe for me to move out and move on to other endeavors.

I'm not asking to be friends again. You seem very invested in this hearing since the hearing is happening because the harassment order was rejected. I'm not allowing you to put me any more stressful situations that added on to the pile that ended up in that anxiety attack.

on the subject of generational trauma and ptsd, I learned why the Jews were wandering the desert as vaguely descriptive in the bible. The Jews were allowed into communities, gained trusted positions, and then were scapegoated and kicked out again. I have respect for the struggles and trauma of the Jewish community. but your cycle ends here. you are not allowed any more access to my reactions or my trauma.

You might find it's hard to believe but I still love you and care about you as humans. I'm doing what's best for me.

Comments

Popular Posts