Untraining or training out of


it's been a few days, and I'm slowly but truly pulling the house out of the toxic behavior that we've all been participating in for months. there's some things that aren't going to go away, because they've dedicated themselves to self victimization, but we're going to improve everywhere that we can.

Yesterday, I addressed the other two on how we should all be participating in keeping the house clean. The living room had so much cat hair I could hardly sit in it. My allergies kicked off so bad I had to ask people to run some errands to get allergy meds for me. The last person who should be cleaning up the cat hair is the person who is allergic that also does not own the cat.

The day before yesterday, I had to talk to one of them about personal space. The one that filed the harassment lawsuit against me was ironically the one that got all in my personal bubble. I did point out that I don't think that's what someone who feels threatened and harassed with do. I'm sure that person is hoping I get struck by lightning or something so I can't attend the hearing, because that's the only way they'll get the harassment lawsuit now. I did also tell both my housemates that if I have to pay court fees I will have a public fundraiser to get the money. Of course, I'm going to broadcast the events that have happened up until this point of me needing money from my court fees in the fundraiser. I have no shame, and I don't keep secrets.



Comments

Popular Posts