cat poop 2


https://youtu.be/vPhHKuqGCDU Cleaning out the box.

I did it for the cat, not for them.

The poop from yesterday morning was still in there, and when I went to clean it there was a new stain, so the cat had used it while it was still dirty. I know I made it about me yesterday, because they know that the cat poop annoys me, but they really are thinking about how this affects the cat. And how being around any type of feces isn't good for a person or anything else. It's a small enclosed bathroom where you are just inhaling cat feces bacteria, which is in the smell.

I'll never understand what's going on with a person to where they don't mind that type of thing. But these people have proven on multiple occasions to be both dirty and messy, and that's just downright disgusting. So despite all that stuff that I said, I know that is not about me because they were like this long before I got here.

The majority of me hopes these people don't get more housemates after everything they  put me and the other housemates through, but there's a small portion me that helps that they do get a new housemate, so someone can empty the litter box, just for the cat's sake. At the same time, that shouldn't be someone else's responsibility.

And, I'm going to do this every time I clean the box. I hope I'm able to make a video every time. But, I'm going to leave them a note and post about it. Maybe give it a name, like "the cat litter log" or something.

Comments

Popular Posts