Minneapolis 1

I'm not going to act like I don't have a large amount of feelings about leaving a place Ive been in for some years.

Ive done a lot over this short amount of time, but somehow I feel like I haven't done enough. I don't know what I mean when I say that, but it's how I feel.

I'm not leaving here on even half as many good terms for all the relationships I made. But I met a lot of people and do a lot of things. But a lot of people fell off, had too much drama their own, and of course the passive aggressiveness. The main problem is that people don't want to let go of their drama around, and resolve issues in a healthy manner. more so, I would say it's encouraged for people to thrive in their issues, instead of trying to work towards getting over them or at least form helping healthy coping mechanisms. 

I know that there's some things that people can't get over it, but I feel like there so few people around here trying to do what they can. And they expect other people to just deal with them in their issues. Or, don't force people to put up with their issues. Either find a way to be alone, or tell people what's going on with you so they can make informed decisions on whether or not they want to interact with you. but there are too many people around here that don't know how to have healthy interactions, to even have the decency to do that.

Minneapolis and st. Paul is a great metro area for a lot of reasons, but finding people to interact with and live with aren't two of them. 


Comments

Popular Posts