toolcat day!

Today was toolcat day! I didn't get any pictures this time, but I don't feel like today would have been very photogenic. I had to learn how to basic Drive first, and is it just me or are steering wheels bullshit? I'm used to dealing with a lot of technology, so as soon as I make an input I expect a reaction, but steering wheels are tragic. 

But I got a toolcat catalog, this time! I didn't know we were allowed to take them, so this is really neat! They still didn't know the Wi-Fi password, but I washed a very entertaining game show while I waited on my training. And I drew some stuff.

I learned so much new stuff and such a short period of time, and I have all types of positive feelings about it! I feel even better about the possibilities these trainings open up!

At first I was frustrated by how I had to wait, because of the things that happened within the program. But now I'm thankful, because if I had done the warehouse logistics training first, the job availability might have discouraged me from doing equipment operations. even if I don't get work with those machines, I'm glad to have experience to them!

with those two things side-by-side, I would definitely say I would rather work an excavator than a toolcat, because I would rather drive something that is less like a car. I would rather be in something that gives me immediate feedback to my input.

NEXT MONTH IS FORKLIFT, BOOMLIFT, SCIDSTEAR, AND SCISSORLIFT! 

Comments

Popular Posts