feeling even more productive! first day of class!


today was the first day of class, and the orientation leader and off-site trainer brought us donuts and orange juice!

today is off to a wonky start due to communication on the institution's end, but it was a very educational day! I hate that I got up early to wait 30 minutes because we didn't need to be there until 9 instead of 8:30. But you can never learn too much about safety! And the donuts made it better. And I know I don't need to be there until 9 tomorrow.

 I made notes for my housemates, letting them know I'm not engaging in drama while I'm in class. If they want my immediate attention they need to call me/ talk to me in person. And, I make them so uncomfortable I doubt they'll do that, even if it is an emergency. I feel good about telling them I'm not to be bothered with their treatment and projections. They have decided that the email is more important than my friendship, so that is what they shall have.

Comments

Popular Posts