cat poop

Either they're willing to neglect their car to annoy me with cat poop, or they're seeing if they can manipulate me into cleaning up after their cat for them. I've talked to them before about cleaning up after their cat, so there's no excuse. 

I know it's not the animals fault that it's being put into this position. And, I probably will give up and clean up after the cat so I don't have to smell cat poop all the time. and there's nothing good about fecal matter constantly drifting through the air, because the fecal matter is in the smell.

But, a part of me expects to be treated any kind of way, now that I'm the angry person. And, I've taken there offer of money to leave, so even though it was their offeOr there might be a sense of me owing them. But, really, I might be ok with scooping poop they had the brass ovaries to ask me, like adults.

Dec 12 

~

Next morning update:

They didn't get the poop out of the litter box and now there's urine. The cat has used the box since I said something, and they still haven't done anything. I feel so bad for the cat. Last night I was really my feelings, but it could not be about me. But that doesn't make the situation better, no matter what it's about.

as someone who has had to use a dirty porta potty, I really feel bad for this cat. My short interactions with dirty porta potties are far and few, versus this cat having to live with this kind of stuff every day. And I can also go somewhere else to use a working toilet. My options are much greater than this cat's. It's really fucking gross that they treat their pet like this, no matter what it's about.

I'll clean the box for the cat, not for them.

Comments

Popular Posts