today was a great day!

I did so many chores with a whole new energy! Got clean and had my floor time! Listen to some meditative music. 

And 5 people showed up to my meet up! That's the most people I've ever had, and I feel very accomplished and grateful!

I saw my housemates for a few seconds. I hope they've moved on from pettiness, for their sakes. We didn't say more than hi because we don't have to. A few months and $, and I'm out. but seeing them triggered overthinking, so I'm using the last of my Ruby Port spell. The last for now. Maybe I am angry with them. I try to push it down, like I acknowledge that I've been angry but now I'm over it, but really I'm still angry and I need to admit it. and they expect me to be angry anyway, so I may as well actually be angry. But I don't want to. I did set my latest boundaries out of anger, but that doesn't make it wrong. Anger is not a synonym for irrational. I know I won't be angry about this someday. but it will very likely happened long after I've separated myself from the situation.

Comments

Popular Posts