happy December!

I ended November and began December with making Yu-Gi-Oh and Sonic the hedgehog trans rights fanart! I feel very accomplished, as I should!

There is no mental preparation for being homeless again, but I suppse I need to think of it as being houseless, instead.

the cards read Omaha's the best place for me to go, but Nebraska doesn't have health care, so I'm skeptical. However, Omaha is probably the best place to find a job in the field that I'm training for. I won't have to worry about much if I have a adequate paying job. And I need the money to get out of there in spring. They have a lot of homeless shelters in Omaha, and I was told about some resources. It remains to be seen, but I'm feeling a lot less shaky about the upcoming changes thanks to Ruby Port!

I probably shouldn't boast alcoholism, but fuck it. It's my life and it helps me. This is the best sleep I've gotten in years, before moving here.

I was manically making Tik Tok videos last night. And it's already the time which I would rather be in bed. 

A few days ago, I drew the line with my housemates. I made it clear that I'm moving out, and all I want for the rest of my time here is peace and quiet and having people that actually care about me and that I trust around me until I leave. I'll probably never stop being disappointed that this didn't work out, but the universe will put me where I'm supposed to be. And I'm honestly glad I disrupted these people's lives. I'll always miss my friends, but I'll carry them with me and my heart and memories!

but also sucks to have to start over right as I obtain new skills that would make my life here easier. Not that it isn't my choice, but it sucks that I'm putting to a position where I feel like leaving would be better for me in the long run than staying, after all of the commitment I tried to force into the situation.

I'm going to see my therapist before I go, to properly vent. And I won't be able to afford a therapist in Omaha, so I have to make it count. that being said, even though I plan on committing to Omaha I'm certainly not married to it. If things don't work out, I'm not opposed to bouncing over to Des Moines. Iowa has healthcare, unlike Nebraska.

Enough rambling...



Comments

Popular Posts