equipment operations OSHA training day 2!

class was okay, but it definitely could have been better. The instructor doesn't have good pacing, and the class was constantly derailing.

But the mainstay of the day, was shared into events. When the break room where I had to own a naturalist bro about how everything in nature isn't good for a person's body. I told the person I have a low caffeine tolerance, and the need to tell me that it's on my head was apparently felt. of course I was confused because I was talking about headaches, but then the person sisted that it's from nature so it's good for you. And I said red mushrooms and cyanide are also from nature.  some scrawny old white man jumped in, without knowing what we were actually talking about, and I owned him too. Because the last thing he said was a lot of things that are poisonous and nature are bitter, and I said "coffee is bitter so maybe we shouldn't drink the is."

the second mainstay was the demonstration equipment in the class! Of course I put on some of the stuff and struck poses and took pictures.

I got misgendered wearing my pronoun fan, so I know everyone is stupid except me.

tomorrow, we do the work readiness thing where they help us with our resumes while the first set of people go to the off-site training, due to lack of space. I already have a resume so I shouldn't take long. And then I go do the off-site training in the equipment tomorrow, and then we have a four-day weekend. I think the facility is just closed on Fridays because there's another sign for something completely unrelated that also says that they don't do something on Fridays. There is a job fair that Friday, but it's really short so I might not go.

Then I come back on Monday for the second off-site equipment training, and that's it. Although, I might see if I can cheat and come in on Tuesday and get two days of that equipment.

But I'm going to make a review for this institution that I went to. I don't know if it's going to be written or video, but it's going to exist.

Comments

Popular Posts