Cleaned my room

It's been awhile since I slept in my floor. I feel very accomplished in cleaning my room! 

I did some other chores today, too. I have a gathering this evening, but why the stuff I'm doing isn't related to that. I just feel like being productive in other ways. I've gotten a lot of my creative energy recently. I made videos manically for a few days in a row. I feel like I want to draw something, and I am still working on writing one fanfic and editing the other for public.

the few days ago I fell off my bike, but I forgot about it because I was very padded. I just missed the aftercare stuff, but then sometimes I wonder why aching. I did check for bruises, and I don't have any that I can see.

Nothing strengthens me up quite like Ruby Port sleep! instead of overthinking everything and stressing out over nothing it forces me to sleep and relax.

Comments

Popular Posts