human poop

I think my housematea are being passive-aggressive with poop now. Someone didn't flush their poop. 

I know that has nothing to do with the flushing because I've been flushing the toilet. And I just flushed down someone else's poop, and it flushed down normally.

And don't blame it on me, because I don't flush pee. I always flush poop. I've been doing that since before I falling out, so it's not passive aggressiveness to not flush pee.

I'm taking all this into context of how I had to clean the cat's litter box after I asked them to, and now they've gotten to the point where they don't want to flush the toilet themselves.

This is now a poop blog! 

"Nobody ASKED you to do it": I explained why I clean the cat's litter box in a previous post. I felt bad for the cat, not them.

"Maybe something was wrong with the toilet at that time": I admit that I cannot confirm nor deny that the toilet might have been having an issue as to why it wasn't flushed. but what I do know is that when I flushed it, it worked just fine. The issue that the toilet is having with the tank continuously running is not affecting the flushing.

"Maybe it was a guest that didn't know any better.": I cannot confirm nor deny that a guest use the toilet and didn't flush rather than housemate. But under usual circumstances, there are no guests here during this time of day on a weekday. But seriously, who doesn't know to flush their poop?

Comments

Popular Posts